Advanced product Options
Advanced Product Options extension for Magento 2 is a powerful tool to create unlimited custom option templates and assign them to any products
Advanced Product Options extension for Magento 2 is a powerful tool to create unlimited custom option templates and assign them to any products. Advanced Product Options extension for Magento 2 by Magenest is what the store owners need to easily and quickly deal with custom options. It allows store owners to configure custom options for any products, control products with complex configuration and assign them to a selection of products in one click. This will help to save your time on manually generating a huge number of custom options for your products as well as create more revenue for your business.
The following is the key features of Advanced Product Options extension.
- Allow admins to effortlessly create unlimited number of custom option templates and assign them to a selection of products within a click.
- Easily edit custom option templates if admins need to create any changes for the existing templates.
- Conveniently control all product custom options in the Magento's back end.
- Allows admins to set flexible product options dependently and specify individual prices for each product.
- Allow admins to set custom options per customer groups.
- Allow admins to upload images for each value of a customer option and display them next to the basic images.
- Provide a friendly interface for customers.
How does it work
- Magento's back end
- Firstly, admin need to create templates by clicking on
Advanced Product Option > Template.
- Then, Edit page will be shown. Here admin can see and manage the list of all the created templates.
- To create a new template, admin need to click on Add New Template button.
- There are some fields that admin need to set, including:
- Template Name: A name of the template.
- Then, click on the
- button. Admin will get to the default settings that are available for custom options.
- Type option: There are 5 type options to select, including: Select, Radio, Checkbox, Text, Textarea.
- Title: A name of the option.
- Is required: Select it if a customer needs to choose a custom option before adding a product to the cart.
- Children field: Allows admin to creat dependent custom options that appear only when the parent option is chosen.
- Add Tier Price: Allows admin to set unlimited tier price regarding Customer Group, Website, Min Quantity, Max Quantity and Price.
- Add Row: Allows admin to add multiple rows.
- Special Prices: Admin can set a special price for each custom options.
- Upload Image: Merchants can upload multiple images to a custom optionâ€™s value next to the basic images. This will really bring convenience to customers because they can see the product with actual options before deciding to buy them.
- Check box
After setting all of options, admin will assign to them a selection of products at once.
- Magento's back end
At front end, customer can view many options for each product with images the different price level.
This will really bring convenience to customers because they can see the product with actual options before deciding to buy them.
- 100% Open source
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface