Sage Pay And Subscriptions
Sage Pay Payments and Subscriptions extension for Magento 2 is a great tool that integrates your Magento 2 store with Sage Pay Payment Gateway.
Sage Pay is one of the most trusted payment gateways in the world. It supports all customerâ€™s payment needs as well as accepts any payment type. Merchants can also enable their stores' checkout with 3D Secure as an additional security layer to prevent fraud. It brings many strong
- Accept a range of payments: Accept all types of credit and debit card payments in 25+ currencies.
- Get the highest level of security.
With the release of Sage Pay Payments extension by Magenest, your Magento 2 store will be equipped some of Sage Pay's great features . For instance, when customers place order their cart at Magento 2, all of things regarding these orders will automatically sync to their Sage Pay account. It is true that this will help to save many time and efforts and customers also can easily trach their order.
The following is the key features of Sage Pay Payments extension.
- Allow customers to checkout using credit card payment.
- Allow admins to integrate their Sage Pay account to their magento stores.
- Enable or disable the gateway.
- Specify allowed credit card types and countries.
- Specify minimum and maximum order amount.
- Add a layer of security with 3D Secure Checkout.
- Support multiple stores.
- Admins can easily check transaction history.
- Admins can create multiple subscription plans for each individual product, each plan includes:
- Billing frequency, for example: bill customer each 8 days,...
- Total amount of cycles of billing frequency, for example: after 3 cycles of 8 days, the profile will expire. A billing frequency of 0 will result in an ongoing subscription, which does not have an end date until admins or customers cancel it.
- Customers can subscribe to an available plan on a specific product.
- Admins can easily manage profiles in the backend.
- Customers can also manage their profiles and cancel them if desired.
- Admin can create credit memo for refunding.
- Currently support USD and GBP currency.
How it works
- Configuration at magento backend
- Firstly, admin need to configure the Sage Pay Payments extension at magento back end by clicking on
Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > Sage Pay Payment Gateway.
- Check out with Sage Pay an easy way Customers can choose any items that they wish and click on
Add to Cart
- At checkout screen, the Sage Pay extension will display an additional Sage Pay Credit Card Payment with Sage Pay logo option which allows customers to easily pay if they want to use Sage Pay payment gateway.
- Automatically sync data to the Sage Pay account We created Sage Pay Payment Gateway tab at magento backend allowing admin to manage all of orders paid by Sage Pay payment gateway.
- Then, click on
Sage Payment Gateway > Transactions
- to view more details.
- 100% Open source
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
1. Minor fixes
1. Allow customers to checkout using credit card payment
2. Allow admins to integrate their SagePay account to the Magento store
- Enable or disable the gateway
- Integrate using vendor credential
- Specify allowed credit card types and countries
- Specify minimum and maximum order amount
3. Add a layer of security with 3D checkout
4. Support multiple stores
5. Easily check transaction history
6. Admins can create subscription plans for each products, each includes
- Subscription frequency
- Total amount of cycles for a profile (0 for ongoing subscription)
7. Customers can subscribe to an available plan on a specific product. A profile will then be created.
8. Admins can easily manage profiles or disable them.
9. Customers can also manage their profiles and disable them as well.