The Magenest's extension makes the order cancellation easier for both customers and store owners
- Deleting orders right from the frontend
- Customers can add comments for each product they cancelled
- Admins are able to customize the settings
- Using emails for notification
The extension that allows customers to cancel orders after placing them on a website
Easily deleting orders from front-end display
Customers are able to cancel their orders in the account dashboard without asking permission from any side.
Changing ‘Cancel Order’ display for a better experience
The Cancel Order extension developed by Magenest enables vendors to change the configuration options with an ease.
PCustomers can delete orders right from their front-end.
- On the Account Dashboard display, customers can see all the recent orders that they have purchased with accompanied ‘cancel order’ link
- Customers can also cancel orders in My Order tab.
The reasons of canceled orders are addressed by reading the customers’ comments
- When customers click on ‘Cancel Order’ link, a popup will appear, from which they can insert their comments and reasons for canceling the orders.
- This helps vendors to know the exact reasons of order cancellation; thereby, they know how to improve their lacking aspects.
Store owners are allowed to configure the settings
- They can change the ‘Cancel order’ link or button text
- They can change the ‘Cancel order’ form header text
- They can change the ‘Cancel order’ note text
- They can set up a custom mail template for order cancellation, and custom display messages.
- They can enable and disable functionality from backend.
Admins are more organized with notification system
- Whenever a product is cancelled, an email will be automatically sent to the admin.
- It saves a lot of time and effort for store owners to manage their product quality better.
The list of features of Cancel Order extension for Magento 2
- Consumers can cancel the placed orders.
- Adding comments on order cancellation.
- Admin can customize the ‘Cancel Order’ settings
- Notification system
Didn't find what you need? Contact us for more information