Enjoy a seamless payment process and advanced security with Magento 2 WePay Payment
Keep money coming back with Subscription
Magento 2 Wepay Payment Gateway offers Subscription feature, which makes up subscription plans for products and accepts payment through Wepay. Moreover, merchants can set the number of payment cycles and billing intervals.
High Security When Shopping and Paying
With Magento 2 Wepay Payment Gateway, customers can freely go shopping online. Merchants don’t need to worry about managing customers’ data and information because Wepay will do. All the data will be kept far from hackers.
- Merchants are capable of making subscription plans for products.
- Subscription price, some payment cycles and intervals between each billing cycle can also be created.
- If customers register to the subscription plans, merchants can manage these subscription plans in the backend of Magento 2 store.
- Merchants can also create a trial plan for customers to try.
Redirect payment checkout/Hosted payment page to keep customer’s information in secret
- When making payment, customers will be directed lead to Wepay’s website.
- All the privacy information of customers and payments will be sent to Wepay, not the merchants’ server.
- Data and information are stored and processed by Wepay.
- Merchants don’t need to manage customers’ data and information.
- Verify the final digits (CVV/CVC) of customers’ cards.
- Check the AVS and compare the address with the available information from bank system.
- Stop transactions with cards not passing verification even when banks may let it pass.
- Enhance more security and prevent payments from hackers or invalid cards.
- Limit dependence of merchants on banks.
Authorization Only for Checking the Balance of the Customers’ Cards
- Checking the balance of the cards to make sure that each card is sufficient for payment
- An amount of money which equals to order value will be held to verify the payment ability
- Help merchants to detect cards without balance and reject to make a transaction.
- Merchants are able to set on Magento 2 backend to capture the payment.
- That amount of money will be kept for a certain amount of time before pre-authorization ends.
- Preventing fraud payments to reduce refunds and decrease chargebacks.
Authorization and Capture for Quick Payment
- The same working way as authorize only
- Automatically checking the balance of customers’ cards.
- Customers’ money will be transferred immediately into the bank account of merchants.
- The automatic capturing process helps merchants not to log into the backend of Magento 2 store to ask for payment.
- Wepay will immediately transfer customer’s money to the bank account of the merchant.
- Authorized payment can still be removed.
- Merchants can prevent the fund from transferring from customers’ account to their accounts.
- Voided payments can be reauthorized so that transaction might continue again.
Card Storage/Saved Card for Fast Payment Process
- Offering “Saved card information into a customer object” feature.
- Customers don’t need to retype card number and details when making payment.
- Only selecting the right card based on the card’s final digits.
- Multiple cards’ detail can be saved.
Directly refund for pleasing and satisfying customers
- Money can be directly refunded by merchants from the backend of their Magento 2 store.
- The refund process is speeded up, so customers don’t turn into a crisis.
- Allowing customers to receive partial or full refunds based on customers and orders.
- Increase customers’ seamless shopping experience
Full list of features for WePay Magento 2 Integration that help you accept payment easily:
- Subscription Manager
- Redirect payment checkout/Hosted payment page to keep customer’s information in secret
- CVV/CVC Verification
- Authorization Only for Checking the Balance of the Customers’ Cards
- Authorization and Capture for Quick Payment
- Void Authorization
- Card Storage/Saved Card for Fast Payment Process
- Directly refund for pleasing and satisfying customers