Worldpay Payment and Subscriptions
Worldpay Payment Gateway And Subscriptions extension by Magenest is the great tool that provides seamless payment experience between your Magento 2 store and the Worldpay Payment Gateway.
- More successful transactions - More revenue
- Secured payment - 3D Secure, PCI DSS Compliance
- Lifetime upgrades and frequently updated extension
Lock in your customer with secured and flexible payment plan from Worldpay Extension for Magento 2
Worry-free shopping - Top-notch security for your customers' payment
Worldpay Payment Gateway for Magento 2 is packed with a world-class security toolkit. With our extension, you will be able to protect customers' info with multiple security layers.
Checkout made convenient and seamless
Worldpay payment integration will give you access to an embedded Worldpay checkout form, now your customers can enjoy an uninterupted payment experience, perfected with 1-click purchase.
Easily create subscription plans for products in Magento 2 with Worldpay
- Set a subscription product with designated payment cycles and intervals between billing cycles
- Set up trial periods for subscription products
- Allow customers to choose the start date for their subscription
Protect customers' payment info with iFrame checkout form (coming soon)
- Easy to embed a checkout payment form hosted by Worldpay on your Magento 2 checkout page
- Customer card info will be stored and processed on Worldpay’s server
- Merchants will not have to worry about managing and protecting customer payment info
Filling card information into an unfamiliar online page is definitely uncomfortable for consumers. Our extension helps you by redirecting your customers to their trusted transaction context for security assurance.
Prevent thefts and fraud payments with 3D Secure
- 3D Secure asks for additional info from customers
- Reduce chance of using stolen cards
- Meet requirements of banks that implement 3D Secure
3D Secure adds another layer of protection in the form of an online authentication to your purchase. This method operates by confirming information regarding your current purchase environment.
Check for invalid card with CVC Verification
- Check the final digits of a payment card (CVC/CVV)
- Compare customer's address with data from card companies
- Reject payment made by cards when info does not match
Pre-authorization - Verify card balance
- When making payment, merchants might authorize a card, checking for the card's balance
- An amount of money equaling to order value will be kept on hold
- This amount ensures payment is guaranteed for merchants
- The authorization will be released (expire) after a authorization cut-off date
- Merchants can navigate to Magento 2 back-end to capture the payment
- Authorization ensures card balance is sufficient for payment
With a reliable authorization system, you - the vendors are no longer vulnerable to fraudulent or early-cancelled payment. Authorization protects merchants from having to refund, since money has not been transferred to merchant's account. Reduced refunds helps to reduce chargebacks. (Chargeback occurs when payments are made with stolen cards and customers ask for refunds).
Full compliance with payment card industry
- Worldpay has the highest PCI DSS Compliance level (Level 1)
- Payment card data processed on Worldpay's server is securely protected
- Merchants can rest assured when storing and processing card info with Worldpay
Pre-authorization prevent frauds. Merchants will not receive payment from a card with no balance. Authorization protects merchants from having to refund, since money has not been transferred to merchant's account. Reduced refunds helps to reduce chargebacks. (Chargeback occurs when payments are made with stolen cards and customers ask for refunds).
Seamless payment experience
- Worldpay embedded checkout form allows customers to pay without leaving the store
- Improve customer experience and maintain checkout flow
The embedded check-out form gives your customers a smooth navigation through out the purchase process.
Saved card for effortless checkout
- Save customer card info when making payment
- No longer break your finger typing in card details
- Save multiple cards to choose for later purchases
- Freely choose from a list of saved cards
By eliminating a lengthy information input process with pre-saved card information, your customers now waste no time finalizing their order. Enough said.
Save yourself from a customer service crisis with Direct Refund
- Merchants can refund money directly from the backend of their Magento 2 store
- With support for Direct Fund, merchant can help speed up this process and help prevent customer dissatisfaction turning into a crisis
- Perform partial refund so customeres
When customers request a refund, there is not much that you can do. If all else has failed, it is best to return their money to them as soon as possible. This will prevent further damage to your reputation and might even get you a Medal for Best Customer Service.
Authorization and capture
- Enjoy the safety of authorization, auto verify customer's card balance
- Automatically capture fund so merchants do not have to go to Magento 2 back-end to request for payment
- Customers might be able to request for payment immediately from their store backend
- This helps merchants to capture their revenue without leaving their store, reducing any risk of losing payment
Expand market base with support for 11 payment gateways
- Worldpay is connected with 11 other payment gateways
- Customers with accounts from these payment gateways can easily pay with them
- Access to over 146 countries
- Support 126 currencies, so customers can make payment from different countries
Full list of features of Worldpay Subscription for Magento 2 plugin
- Subscription management tool
- Secure Iframe Payment and Hosted Payment Page (Coming soon)
- CVC Verification
- PCI DSS Level 1 Gateway
- 3D Secure Support
- Full authorization
- Capturing payment
- Direct Refund
- Partial Refund
- Saved card
- Support multiple currencies
- Support 11 payment gateways
- Support 146 countries
- Support 126 currencies