2. The information we collect
By using or interacting with the Service, you are consenting to:
3. How we use the collected information
We require this information to understand your need and to provide you with relevant products and services. In particular,
- For internal record keeping and analyzing the use of our website
- To improve our website, products, and services
- To send promotional emails about products, updates, special offers which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
Magenest does not share your personal information with any 3rd party company.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secured and have adopted security measures in-line with applicable data protection law.
To preserve the integrity of your personal data, prevent data loss and unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and protect it from loss, misuse, and unauthorized alteration and destruction.
A cookie is a piece of information that is placed on your web browser when you access and/or use the Services that stores text and which can later be read back by the Services or third parties. Cookies are used to recognize your browser and you as a unique User. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Pixel tags (also called Clear GIFs or Web Beacons). A pixel tag is a tiny invisible tag or graphic placed on certain parts of the websites. We use pixel tags to collect information about your use of our website including: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; the web pages you view, links you click; your IP address; timestamps and the length of time you spent on our website; the referring URL or the webpage that led you to our website; location and language information; and your mobile device ID, name and model. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to your need. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Local Shared Objects or Flash Cookies. A local shared object is similar to a cookie, except it is stored on your computer or mobile device, instead of your browser, and it can store more than just text. The methods for controlling local shared objects are different than the methods for controlling cookies (as discussed below).
Web Storage, or HTML5 Local Storage, is an industry-standard data storage technology that is implemented by internet browser providers. Refer to your browser's help contents for procedures on how to manage settings for Web Storage.
6. Links to other websites
7. Manage your personal information and cookies
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill in a form on our website, you will be able to indicate via an ‘opt-in’ checkbox if you want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may also opt-out of subscription by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email.
You can manage cookies through your web browser's preferences. You may be able to manage other technologies in the same way that you manage cookies with preferences in your browser. You can :
- Choose to receive notifications when you are receiving new cookies;
- disable cookies;
- delete cookies.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under local data protection laws. If you would like a copy of this information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.