Magento 2 Multiple Wishlist
Multple Wishlist extension helps customers to create their favourite lists of products, and admins to reduce the abandoned cart rate
- Create many wishlists
- Popup display
- Easy configuration
Multiple Wishlists for Magento 2 enables customers to sort out products for different purposes by creating many wishlists
Allowing customers to create many wishlist
With the Magento 2 module developed by Magenest, your customers will feel free to add as many products to their wishlist as they want.
Reducing the abandoned cart rate
Being able to sort out goods in many groups with certain purpose, it helps customers find it much easier to decide what to purchase among hundreds of items on the screen
Allowing customers to create several wishlists.
- Customers can create wishlists based on their interests.
- The wishlists can be created in two ways. The first one is to use ‘My Wish List’ section in Customers’ account settings, and the other is when adding products to an existing wishlist.
- Customers are able to share, update or remove their wishlists.
Adding items to the wishlists by popup.
Managing freely the items in the wishlists.
Remaining items in the lists after adding them to cart.
Easy configuration from backend.
The list of features of Multiple Wishlist extension for Magento 2
- Creating several wishlist at the same time.
- Adding items to the wishlist by popup.
- Managing easily items in the wishslist.
- Remaining items after they are purchased.
- Configuring from the backend.
Reason to chooseMagenest
without hidden cost