Magento 2 Out Stock Subscription
Subscribing to out-stock products with ease
- Providing the back-end interface to users
- Easily keeping track with the subscription list
- Managing stock notifications
- Sending customers notifications of returned products and reducing prices
Out-Stock Subscription has ever been easier with Magenest's extension
Both merchants and customers can easily manage subscription lists
With Magento 2 Out Stock Subscription, merchants easily see and keep track of subscription lists in Magento 2 back-end. Customers can view their subscription list and edit it.
Automatically send customers notifications when products return in stock.
Magento 2 Out Stock Subscription allows customers to receive notifications about products when it come back to stock and when its price reduces.
Provide an easy-to-use back-end interface for merchants
- Merchants can define the minimum stock quantity.
- If the minimum stock quantity is less than the real quantity of that product, it’s in stock.
- Merchants can choose to disable or enable stock subscription and price subscription for customers.
Easily keep track of subscription lists in back-end
- From back-end of Magento 2 store, merchants can edit information about the out of stock product.
- It shows the first subscription and the last subscription of customers.
- The quantity and price of products in the subscription lists can be changed.
- Merchants can also change the stock status of the product.
Allow Customers to Manage Stock Notification Easily
- Customers can see and manage their product subscriptions.
- They can see a list of products that they have subscribed.
- One or more product in that list can be removed.
- Merchants provide options to exclude notification alerts from specific product types.
Sending customer notifications when products return
- “Notify me” button appears when a product is out of stock.
- It supports all kinds of products such as Downloadable Products, Configurable products or Simple product.
- Customers can log in and press “Notify me when this product is in stock”.
- MIf customers don’t have an account, just need to enter the email address they want to use to receive notifications.
- Provide customers notifications when that product returns to stock.
Customers receive reducing price notifications of products that they want to follow
- Customers log in and press “Notify me when the price drops”.
- If they don’t have an account, they can enter the email address and click “Subscribe”.
- Notify customers when the price of their wanted product drops.
- Send customers an alert email of the product that they want to follow.
Increase customer’s loyalty and satisfaction
- Increase the interaction between the merchants and customers.
- When the customers can purchase their desired products with reasonable price, they are more satisfied.
- When receiving notifications of product return or reduced price, customers will feel to be respected.
- They will come to store more often and get more orders.
The list of features of Out Stock Subscription Extension for Magento 2
- Merchants can interfere with the back-end
- Customers can keep track with their subscribed products
- Customers can manage stock notification easily
- Vendors can send notifications to customers when products return
- Customers can receive reducing price notifications