Magento 2 Google Shopping
Magento 2 Google Shopping
NEWGoogle Shopping Magento 2 helps merchants sync their product data to Merchant Center Account seamlessly so that they can upload their products to Google Shopping, where customers search for, compare and shop for different types of products.
- Sync data automatically with Content API for shopping
- Choose between sync manually or schedule syncing time
- Map Magento product categories with Google Categories easily
- Create product templates by mapping Magento fields to Google Product Fields
- Set up multiple feeds with different conditions
- Add UTM trackings to your Google Shopping campaigns
- Get product status and Google Merchant message for each product
NOTE: Our demo is for feature testing only, the Magento Demo edition is not relevant to the Magento Extension edition. Please check on the product pages or with our support team for the correct Magento edition of our extensions.
Promote your products and boost sales with Google Shopping for Magento 2
Automatically or manually export product catalog from Magento 2 to Google Merchant Center
Create multiple product feeds for different marketing objectives and in compliance with Google requirements
Properly map Magento product attributes to Google Shopping feed fields
Synchronize product data from Magento 2 to Google Shopping with just simple steps!
How does Google Shopping Magento 2 extension work?
- Step 1: Connect your website with a Google Merchant Center account.
- Step 2: Create product templates by mapping Magento product fields and categories to Google product fields and categories.
- Step 3: Create new product feeds. Each feed will be assigned with a product template and a store view. You can set the condition to choose products you want to show on Google Shopping.
- Step 4: Sync product feeds data to your Google Merchant Center account. Two syncing modes are available: Sync manually and Schedule to sync.
Create multiple product feeds with ease
- Assign a product template and a store view
- Add UTM parameters to keep track of campaign performance
We understand that you may apply different strategies for different markets. So you are allowed to create as many product feeds as you want to fit local markets! Advanced condition to select the exact products:
Manage the data synchronization process seamlessly
- Define the target country and the content language
- Choose to sync manually or schedule a time to synchronize
- Edit, duplicate, and delete product feeds easily
- Receive Google diagnosis for each product, so you can edit product data accordingly
Everything about the data synchronization is under your control. You can optimize your product feeds and make your Shopping Ads get more clicks by:
without hidden cost