Magento 2 Promo Bar
Magento 2 Promo Bar
Big brands are already using it: Promo Bar for Magento 2 helps you easily create and add a notification bar to your Magento 2 site.
- EXCLUSIVE Get report on number of clicks on each button
- Use one or multiple slides per notification bar
- Display the promo bar on any page in your website
- Design the promo bar easily right in Magento 2 backend
- Use WYSIWYG editor to edit the content of the bar
- Get a live preview of what you are editing
Create a notification bar that delivers promotional content in a non-intrusive manner
Customize the look of the bar
The promo bar is fully editable in terms of look and sizes.
- Admins can design and upload their own images as the background of the bar or easily choose from solid colours with a colour picker
- The height of the bar can be adjusted freely
- Specify the duration the bar appears after pageload
- Set how long the bar is displayed before disappearing
Our extension comes pre-installed with some commonly-used rules to help you get started.
Add multiple slides to your promo bar
- Add unlimited slides to the promo bar
- The time between slides
- The transition automatically stops when customers hover over the bar
To allow merchants to deliver more content in a fixed space, our promo bar is capable of displaying multiple contents, or slides.
Design the promobar with a WYSIWYG editor
- Text styles
- Text colour
- Text Alignment
- Add hyperlinks
- Add glyphs, images, gifs, videos
The WYSIWYG editor offers a strong way to create and edit content while seeing exactly what it is. This helps merchants with little code knowledge to easily customize their content, while preserving developers with a field to work with. This offers limitless ways to present your content on the promo bar.
Add buttons to your promo bars
- Button: height, width, colour
- Text: WYSIWYG editor
- Button border: weight, colour, style, radius
Our extensions allow admins to easily design, edit and insert buttons in their promo bar. The text in the button also employs a WYSIWYG editor.
Live preview in Magento backend while editing
In Magento 2 backend, admins can see a live preview of what they are editing. This helps store owners to see exactly how the promo bar would turn out, so they don't have to go back and forth checking their website to figure out what they are doing.
Place the promo bar at 3 possible positions on all pages
- Page Top
- Page Header
- Page Header Content
You can choose to display the promo bar on any single page or multiple ones.
Reason to chooseMagenest
without hidden cost