Manage customer subscription profiles securely with Magento 2 Authorize net CIM
Create a constant stream of cash flow for your store with subscription manager
Magento 2 Authorize net CIM by Magenest offers you the ability to create customer profile and use them for subscription plans.
Uninterrupted checkout experience with Direct Post Integration
Using a direct post check out method to keep customer shopping experience consistent throughout the trip.
Lock in revenue from returning customers with subscription manager
- Merchants can convert a normal Magento 2 product into a subscription product
- Allow customers to subscribe to a subscription product and accept payment through Authorize net
- Set the number of payment cycles for each subscription product
- Set an interval between each billing cycle for subscription products
- Customer profile is stored on Authorize net server to remain secure and protected. Merchants will not have to worry about storing customer payment details
With support for subscription and recurring payment, your Magento 2 store will have an addtional business model to keep money flowing in, CONSISTENTLY.
Consistency for shopping experience with Authorize net Direct Post Integration
- With Magento 2 Direct Post Integration with Authorize net, merchants will be able to create a payment right within the store
- Customers can check out directly from the payment page of the Magento 2 store without being redirected to another website
- Customers just need to fill in their cards detail and click check out, and payment info will be sent to Authorize net for processing
- The payment form is created by merchant's website so they will have more control over it
- Merchants will be able to validate their PCI DSS compliance using SAQ A-EP
Check out in seconds using saved credit cards
- Customers can save their card details in their Magento 2 account when making payment with Authorize net CIM
- The next time they make a payment, customers will be allowed to pick their saved card
- Saved card info will be used to process payments
- Customers can choose one from multiple cards that they have saved
- Cards will be listed by brand and their numbers will be masked for security
By using saved cards to check out on your Magento 2 store, customers will no longer have to hurt their fingers typing a long string of digits into the computer.
Full list of features for Magento 2 Authorize Net CIM Payment Gateway
- Subscription manager tool
- Direct Post Integration
- Secure storage of customer profile
- Saved card
Didn't find what you need? Contact us for more information