Magento 2 Stripe Payment Gateway
Secure payment gateway for your Magento 2 store with 500 million Stripe customers with Magento 2 Stripe Extension from Magenest
- Magenest is an Official Partner of Stripe
- NEW SCA-ready with Stripe Hosted Page Checkout and Payment Intents API
- NEW Support Stripe.js v3 with Stripe Elements
- IFrame Payment
- PCI DSS Compliance Level 1 for merchants
- Prevent fraud with smart payment filter
- Safe payment - IFrame checkout form
- 3D Secure - Added security layer
- NEW Support Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay
- NEW Apple Pay button now displayed in Stripe form
- Support Giropay, Alipay, SOFORT, Bancontact, EPS, P24, MultiBanco, iDEAL, and Wechat Pay
Note: Get more sales by combining the Stripe Payment Gateway with the Subscription model. Check it here.
Offering more payment methods for your customers is essential but not simple. It requires strong technical expertise to set up custom APIs, that may take time and money to develop and maintain.
The Stripe Payment Gateway extension accepts various currencies, also supports digital goods, subscriptions, and mobile app payments depend on your base business. Besides, this M2 extension uses a single API decreasing bugs and updating easily that saves lots of time and money for your business.
Enjoy a seamless payment process and advanced security with Magento 2 Stripe Payment Gateway Extension
Reach more customers
Stripe supports multiple countries, a lot of currencies and accepts major card brands as well as popular e-payment options
Protect customers and your business with high-level security
Using Stripe guarantees you and your customers PCI DSS compliance level 1
Provides many security layers for your transactions
High-level security implementation for customers' payment data
Protecting customers' payment data is very essential for eCommerce businesses. With our Stripe Extension for Magento 2, Stripe secures and processes your transactions and customer data for you.
PCI DSS Compliance level 1
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards formed in 2004 by Visa, MasterCard, Discover Financial Services, JCB International and American Express. Stripe has the highest level of security compliance with more than 6 million VISA & Mastercard transactions annually.
NEWPayment Intents API - SCA support for EU merchants
This new API by Stripe scans customers' checkout flows and implement security measures automatically according to the regulatory requirements when necessary.
Tokenization & 3D secure
Encrypting card data into irreversible strings of code to prevent unauthorized tracing and using 3D Secure environment verification to protect customers from the fraudulent payment made by their credit cards.
Credit Verification Value/ Address Verification System helps you to reduce fraudulent chargebacks by using basic authentication to identify the card users
Offer useful payment functions for users
Make a payment from Magento admin panel (MOTO) with the saved card under exceptional circumstances
- Customers can have the merchant complete orders for them in case they are unable to themselves.
- Merchant can also use saved cards from customers' info for security assurance.
Merchants can make payments on behalf of customers if required. This helps to provide an additional payment option for circumstances of exception.
Flexible payment actions
- Authorization only: puts a hold on an amount of money on the credit card based on the projected sales to be captured later
- Authorization and capture: allows merchants to receive the payment at the time of the purchase immediately
There are two forms of payment actions that merchants can choose.
Stripe also supports direct refunds and partial refunds.
Accept major credit/debit cards and local payment methods
- Stripe is available to businesses in 25 countries and accepts all major debit and credit cards in over 135 currencies.
- Accept VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover
- Support Alipay, Giropay, Bancontact, eps, iDEAL, MultiBanco, P24, SOFORT
Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay Support
Stripe has support for several OS-native payment and wallet services, allowing customers to complete transactions using the latest technology for smartphones, tablets, and computers. These payment options have the advantage of being more secure and convenient than traditional credit/debit cards
Fluid and personalizable payment experience
- Stripe IFrame provides your customers with their trusted transaction context for security assurance without breaking fluidity.
- You can edit various elements of the Stripe checkout form to keep it consistent with your website and brand
- Customer data and multiple cards can be saved to be quickly used in the form in future purchases
Our Magento 2 Stripe Payment Extension provides efficient ways for merchants to improve user experience.
More useful feature
Secure Iframe Payment
It embedded in your checkout page encrypts the user’s data and returns eToken to them
Save your customer card data for later purchases
Support multi-store setups
Help merchants manage more stores with ease
Support subscription and recurring payments
Depend on what your stores need, subscription and recurring payments can be added in this extension
Fully-Compatible with Magento Open Source, Commerce & B2B and one-time payment, without hidden cost
Support multilanguage setups
Make more convenient to manage the extension
Reason to chooseMagenest
without hidden cost