Magento 2 Sage Pay Integration
- Support all payment options from Sage Pay - PI, Server, Form, Direct, and PayPal
- Accept all major credit cards
- Support 3D Secure 2.0
- Tokenization & saved cards
- AVS/CVV verification
- Pre-authorization or Authorization & capture
- Set payment surcharge fee
- Restrict payments for specific countries
- Donation supported with Gift Aid
- Magento orphan transaction log & recovery
- MOTO support
- Email notification for Sage Pay transactions
Easily integrate your Magento 2 website with Sage Pay, the #1 UK payment provider. Magenest is the Official Partner of Sage Pay. Our integration is verified by Sage Pay that all your online transactions are 100% secure with top security standards including PCI DSS and PSD2.
You can also build your subscription business model with Sage Pay and Subscription.
This is the highest level that merchants can process over 6 million card transactions annually through all channels (card present, card not present, eCommerce). Sage Pay helps free merchants from having to store payment data on their source system, and instead on Sage Pay's PCI-compliant data vault (except for Sage Pay Direct Integration).
The new PSD2 directive is a fundamental piece of payment legislation in Europe, effective on 14 September 2019. It comes with the SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) and 3D Secure 2.0 that protect customer data better during online transactions. In the extension settings, merchants can choose to enable/disable 3DS2 to apply only for Sage Pay Direct Integration.
Magento 2 Sage Pay Integration lets merchants use the trusted UK payment gateway to securely process payment on their Magento store
Magenest is an Official Sage Pay Partner
Sage Pay Integration for Magento 2 is created in collaboration with the Sage Pay team, delivering the latest technology and performance enhancements
Manage all transactions in the Magento backend
Offer more payment methods providing to customers seamless experience
- Check/ Money Order: All check types will be accepted when you enable this feature in the backend
- Bank Transfer Payment: All the payments will be easier with only the bank account of customers to finish the payment
- Cash On Delivery: More flexibility and convenience for your customers, make them more available to purchase your product everywhere
As a healthy business, the more payment options you provide, the more attractive your brand gets from wider potential shoppers. Our extension is a great way to ensure your clients are happy paying in their suitable ways. With Magento 2 Sage Pay Integration, sellers can freely add more payment method that suits their business.
PayPal and Refund API support
- Authorize Only: check for the card for validity but not charge the account yet until the order is approved and invoiced
- Authorize and Capture (Payment): charge the debit/credit card at the time of the order is placed
Merchants can enable PayPal -a well-known powerful extension for every business from startups to worldwide organizations. PayPal is now available as a payment option to select in the checkout page, the manager also can config between.
NEWFinish a payment from Magento 2 backend with MOTO
With MOTO (Mail Order/Telephone Order), merchants can accept payment through telephone, mail, fax, or internet communication orders. Customers' payment is processed using a Virtual Terminal - an online credit card swipe "facility".
*MOTO is an optional choice that vendors can enable or disable in the back end.
Various functions satisfy your customers
Guarantee every single transaction with High-level Security Implementation
- NEW 3D Secure V 2.0: The brand new authentication protocol ensures the purchase experience that allows issuing bank to verify cardholder during the transaction process. NEW With the latest version, a new specification is introduced to simplify the collection process of SCA information at the time of the transaction, which prepares for the new regular of the EU.
- PCI DSS level 1 compliance: the highest level of security standards in the offering. In order to achieve this level, a business must have over 6 million transactions annually.
- Tokenization: encrypting card data into irreversible strings
- CVV/AVS Verification: Credit Verification Value/ Address Verification System, basically identify the card users, prevent to fraud information of card issuer
To secure all transactions and guarantee customer experience, Sage Pay Integration offers many layers of security making customers feeling comfortable when purchasing.
Let customers use their tax for charity organizations with Gift Aid
- Customers can now donate money to a charity instead of paying taxes
- Upon checkout, customers can tick in a checkbox to donate to Gift Aid
UK citizens are able to claim back their taxes on every received pound through Gift Aid Donation. The donation will be given to registered charities that use Gift Aid through Sage Pay platform. If your Sage Pay merchant account has Gift Aid enabled, you can simply turn this option on in Magento 2 backend as well.
Seamless payment experience for customers
- iFrame integration for better user-experience
- Customers can save their cards to avoid having to reenter their information for future purchases
Using Sage Pay hosted form, merchants can provide a more user-friendly checkout experience. This helps to create a seamless checkout flow to reduce your abandoned cart rate
More useful feature
More secure with CVC verification
The Card Verification Code is an extra code printed on credit/debit card which means another security layout for your transactions
Available refund feature
Admin can easily create credit memo to refund in the admin page
Customer manage personal account themselves
Your customers can check their payment history, capture invoices up to quantity products, and enable/ disable their accounts with ease
Selectable card’s choices
Admin can select certain cards for every country that makes easier to control online payments
Reason to chooseMagenest
without hidden cost