Follow up Emails
Let's stay engaged with your customers through auto response follow up emails with coupons and increase sales by making up customer minds.
In this era of E-commerce, merchants shall take advantage of any situation to create their presence in the customer minds. And follow-up email becomes a norm that every entrepreneur will offer their customers as an effective communication channel.
So, a great new. Ultimate Follow Up Emails extension is ready for Magento 2 now!
Ultimate Follow Up Emails extension for Magento 2 is an effective tool to keep a healthy interaction with your customers. Keeping a close contact with them allows you to have a caring and epithetic impression towards your customer. This extension allows you to create flexible rules for follow up emails and specifically link them up with your store. This way you can attract your customers to order and increase your customer base.
High Light Features - Ultimate Follow Up Emails extension
- Customizable multiple email template for each rule.
- Ability to specify a delay of sending mails in days, hours, minutes.
- Automatic integration of discount coupon in promotion rule. Auto complete for the "Coupon Name" field in the coupon page.
- View the log of follow up emails which are sent to customers.
- Can create and preview customized template email to be sent.
- Flexible rules and conditions.
- View abandoned cart list.
- View customer birthday list.
- Supports Daily and Hourly Cron job.
- Allow admin to attach files in email.
- Ensuring that customers will be received emails through Mandrill integration.
- Admin is able to configure whether mobile field appear in customer registration form, and they can opt out whether mobile field is required
- Integration with Nexmo to send SMS to the customer's cell phone
- SMS can be sent immediately using event/observer mechanism and cron job.
- SMS can be sent and cancelled by admin manually.
- Integration with Amazon SNS (next release).
How it works
- Admin need to set configuration by clicking on
Store > Configuration > Magenest > Ultimate Follow Up Emails Configuration
- , consist of the following fields:
Time to be consider as abandoned cart.
Status of Mandrill Integration, API key.
- Firstly, you need to have a MailChimp acount.
- If you don't have, please click on this link: http://mailchimp.com/
- Then, you only enter API key to use.Note that you can choose where email which is sent, from your website or through Mandrill.
Mobile number of customer
- This is the best feature that we bring for the owner store. To use this feature, admin needs to set some following fields.
* Allow mobile field input in customer register form.
- +Yes: If you choose yes, there is a mobile input field in customer's registration form.
- +No: If you choose no, there is not a mobile input field in customer's registration form.
* Make mobile number of customer.
- Yes: If you choose Yes the mobile input is required field.
- No: If you choose No the mobile input is not required field although this field can remain displayed
- We integrated with NexMo allowing admin to be able to send an sms to the customer.
- After setting at Mobile number of customer, admin need set some fields related Nexmo, including:
- + Enable: Admin choose Yes if admin want to enable this option.
- + API key.
- + API secret.
- We created a Ultimate Follow Up Emails tab which allows admin can easily set and manage, regarding to this extension.
The following is all of things that you need about Ultimate Follow Up Emails extension.
- Setting Up Rules
Firstly, admin need to set rules related the email type which suit their business strategy such as abandoned cart, customer birthday and so on by clicking on Marketing > Rule.
- At Rule screen, admin can manage the entire existing rules.
- To create a new rule, admin only click on New Rule button.
Then, admin need to select a event that they want.
The follow up email rule screen will be shown.
Set Email Chain
In this section, admin need to set some fields if they want to use this sending sms feature, including:
+ Message Content.
+ Day, hour, minute.
Then, admin need to set time to
Especially, admin can set one or more SMS for a rule to send customers.
Set Google Analytics
- Mail Log
Go to Marketing > Ultimate Follow Up Email > Mail Log. In the mail log grid, you can view any of the currently scheduled, already sent, failed and cancelled emails. The grid shows the status, created at/ sent at timestamps, rule details (rule ID, rule name) and recipient details email address.
- SMS Log
Go to Marketing > Ultimate Follow Up Email > Sms Log.
In the Sms log screen, admin can view and manage all of things related sms, including: ID, status( queued, sent, failed, cancelled), Rule ID, Recipient Name, Recipient Mobile, Send At and Created At.
- Abandoned Cart List
Go to Marketing > Ultimate Follow Up Email > Abandoned Cart List. Manage your customers' abandoned carts in this section.
- Customer Birthday Collect
Go to Marketing > Ultimate Follow Up Email > Customer Birthday. Collect your customers' date of birth in this section.
- Display the notification at navigation bar
At front end, we created a bell notification at the navigation bar. Customer only need to sign in by entering their email and password which they used when creating the account. The figure will be shown on the bell corresponding with the number of emails which customers unread.
- Email sent to customers
The following is an abandoned cart email that they received when customers added items into their cart but they did not check out. All of things in this email such as the email content, attached files are set when admin created the abandoned cart rule at back end.
- Integration with Nexmo to send SMS
This is great feature that we brings for you in this extension. Besides sending emails, you can directly send SMS to customers' mobile.When a customer creates a new account, they will be required to enter their mobile if the owner store want to use this feature.Note that the customer need to enter their exact phone because the system will send an sms to this phone.
- 100% Open source
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
Version 1.1.0 - Updated: November 4, 2016
Compatibility: Magento 2.1
- NEW: get a notification email when:
+ Customer unsubscribe to newsletter.
+ Customer add a product to wishlist.
+ A coupon code is used.
- Admin can add multi-recipient emails.
- Improve configuration UI.
Version 1.0.1 - Updated: October 4, 2016
Compatibility: Magento 2.1
- Compatible with Magento 2.1.
- Add acl.xml file.
- Fix bug in Invoice.php.
- Add CreditMemo observer class.
Version 1.0.0 - Updated: September 5, 2016
Compatibility: Magento 2.1
- Keep track of all important events in the store.
- Get a notification email when one of the following events occurs:
+ New customer registration.
+ New order placement.
+ New product review.
+ New order status.
+ New newsletter subscription.
- Easily manage notification options.
- Easily manage email template and receiver's email address.