Magento 2 Odoo Integration
Magento 2 Odoo Integration
Odoo Integration for Magento 2 provides two-way synchronization between Magento 2 and Odoo ERP. Magenest is the Silver Partner of Odoo, and this extension will help you sync data automatically in real-time, saving a lot of time and effort without manual errors.
For syncing data from Magento 2 to Odoo:
- Allow syncing Magento 2 Customers to Odoo contacts
- Allow syncing product, order, invoice, sale order, and credit memo from Magento to Odoo
- Allow syncing Tax rules and Shipping methods from Magento to Odoo
- Easily tracking performance transmitting data with syncing reports
- Support synchronization in real-time or by cron-jobs
- Support automated or manual synchronization
- Track all syncing requests and syncing status
For syncing data from Odoo to Magento 2:
- Download FREE app from Odoo Apps here
- Support Odoo 12 version
NOTE: Your current data in Odoo might need to be remapped before syncing with our integration to avoid conflicts. Please contact us if you want to map existing data in Magento 2 and Odoo.
Building a holistic ERP and retailing system with Magento 2 Odoo Integration
Automate and systemize data transferring - Perform humanly impossible tasks
Put a stop to exporting and importing data with spreadsheets. Magento 2 Odoo Integration will take over all of the heavy lifting for you.
Easy syncing setup and configuration - No duplication
Odoo connector with Magento 2 has simplified the integration process. Just enter the API key, set a syncing mode, and set mapping fields from Magento 2 to Odoo.
Sync data with various options in Magento 2
Our Odoo connector offers a potentially large number of fields for you to sync from Magento 2 to Odoo. Almost anything can be synced. The limit is your imagination.
Our Odoo Integration extension offer the best assist to Magento 2 merchants
Sync customer info from Magento 2 to Odoo
- Sync customer data from Magento to Contacts and Leads
- Sync customer data to Odoo when a customer registers a new account on Magento 2
- Update contact and lead info in Odoo ERP when customer info is updated in Magento 2
- Default customer fields in Odoo include address, website, contact details (phone, mobile, fax, email, etc.)
It is important to synchronize customer data from Magento 2 to Odoo. Admins can manage customers easier and avoid duplication, errors and missing information.
Sync products from Magento 2 to Odoo ERP
- The extension supports simple, virtual, downloadable, configurable, and bundle products
- Sync product info including product name, price, cost, details
- Automatically sync product categories as eCommerce categories in Odoo and assign these categories to Odoo products.
- Sync product quantities to Odoo Inventory whenever they are updated in Magento 2
Sync orders, invoces and credit memos from Magento 2 to Odoo
- Automatically sync new orders from to Odoo when customers make new purchases or when store managers create new orders from Magento 2 backend
- Order status are also updated to Odoo upon synchronization
- Sync invoice data in Magento 2 to Odoo Invoice when customers' payments are processed successfully
- Invoices are synchronized with all these fields: Customer, Address, Invoice Data, Salesperson, Product Details, Total Invoice Amount
- Sync credit memos from Magento 2 automatically when they are issued by the store owner
- Shipping methods are synchronized with orders, invoices and credit memos
Mapping payments journals for invoive and memo synchronization
When an invoice or a credit memo is synced from Magento 2 to Odoo, its payment entity will be linked to an Odoo journal based on mapping of payment methods in Magento.
Manage data synchronization in the back-end
- All transactions and events are automatically synced
- Store owners can view synchronization queue, status and history in the back-end
Reason to chooseMagenest
without hidden cost