Magento 2 Odoo Integration
This extension allows synchronizing and transmitting data from Magento 2 sites to Odoo system
- Allow to sync product, order, customer, invoice, sale order from Magento to Odoo
- Easily tracking performance with syncing reports
NOTE: Your current data in Odoo might need to be remapped before syncing with our integration to avoid conflicts. Please contact us if you want to map existing data in Magento 2 and Odoo.
Building a holistic ERP and retailing system with Magento 2 Odoo Integration
Automate and systemize data transferring - Perform humanly impossible tasks
Put a stop to exporting and importing data with spreadsheets. Magento 2 Odoo Integration will take over all of the heavy lifting for you.
Easy syncing setup and configuration - No duplication
Using an ERP application is complex enough. We understand not everyone likes to code, and complicated settings can turn off business managers easily. Magenest Odoo connector with Magento 2 has simplified the integration process. Just enter the API key, set a syncing mode, and set mapping fields from Magento 2 to Odoo.
Sync what you want with various option in Magento 2
Depending on your business needs, each merchant might have different processes and info that you want to sync from Magento 2 to Odoo ERP. Our Odoo connector offers a potentially large number of fields for you to sync from Magento 2 to Odoo. Almost anything can be synced. The limit is your imagination.
Sync customer info from Magento 2 to Odoo
- Sync customer data from Magento to Contacts and Leads
- Sync customer data to Odoo when a customer registers a new account on Magento 2
- Update contact and lead info in Odoo ERP when customer info is updated in Magento 2
- Default customer fields in Odoo include address, website, contact details (phone, mobile, fax, email,etc)
It is important to synchronize customer data from Magento 2 to Odoo. Admins can manage customers easier and avoid duplication, errors and missing information.
Sync products from Magento 2 to Odoo ERP
- The extension supports simple, virtual, downloadable, configurable, and bundle products
- Sync product info including product name, price, cost, details
- Automatically sync product categories as eCommerce categories in Odoo and assign these categories to Odoo products.
- Sync product quantities to Odoo Inventory whenever they are updated in Magento 2
Sync orders, invoces and credit memos from Magento 2 to Odoo
- Automatically sync new orders from to Odoo when customers make new purchases or when store managers create new orders from Magento 2 backend
- Order status are also updated to Odoo upon synchronization
- Sync invoice data in Magento 2 to Odoo Invoice when customers' payments are processed successfully
- Invoices are synchronized with all these fields: Customer, Address, Invoice Data, Salesperson, Product Details, Total Invoice Amount
- Sync credit memos from Magento 2 automatically when they are issued by the store owner
- Shipping methods are synchronized with orders, invoices and credit memos
Mapping payments journals for invoive and memo synchronization
When an invoice or a credit memo is synced from Magento 2 to Odoo, its payment entity will be linked to an Odoo journal based on mapping of payment methods in Magento.
Manage data synchronization in Magento 2 back-end
- All transactions and events are automatically synced
- Store owners can view synchronization queue, status and history in the back-end
The feature list of Magento 2 Odoo Integration extension
- Synchronize customers from Magento 2 to Odoo as contacts, manually or automatically
- Synchronize customers from Magento 2 to Odoo as leads
- Synchronize products from Magento 2 to Odoo, manually or automatically
- Synchronize store categories from Magento 2 to Odoo
- Synchronize orders, invoices and credit memos from Magento 2 to Odoo, manually or automatically
- Map Magento 2 payment methods with Odoo payment journals
- View sync history and resync failed requests
- Manage sync queue
Reason to chooseMagenest
without hidden cost