Magento 2 QuickBooks Online Integration
This powerful extension helps vendors getting better financial management by automatically update all data from Magento to Quickbooks in realtime. The amount of time you spend tracking down transaction data, fixing errors, and manually entering data now is resolved by Quickbooks Online Integration.
- Data changes from Magento 2 are automatically updated to QuickBooks Online
- Sync products data from Magento 2 to QuickBooks Online (Stock sync only Available on QBO Plus)
- Sync customer data from Magento 2 to QuickBooks Online
- Sync sales orders, invoices, and credit memos from Magento 2 to QuickBooks
- Sync tax rate from Magento to QuickBooks
- NEW Map payment methods to deposit accounts
- Connect multiple sales channels to a single account
- Option to sync data by hand
- One time setup and installation
- Debug mode to track all sensitive data
- Set automatic synchronize mode immediately or cron job
NOTE: Your current data in QuickBooks Online might need to be remapped before syncing with our integration to avoid conflicts. Please contact us if you want to map existing data in Magento 2 and QuickBooks.
Synchronize and keep track of your revenue accross your Magento 2 store and QuickBooks
Manage Sales Revenue with QuickBooks Online
Synchronize your sales orders, sales invoices and variables including customer data, customer data, payment methods, tax rates, etc.
Automated and error-free data synchronization
Never worry about unmatched data or duplicate data between two systems. Automatic synchronization keep your data in sync at all time.
Automatically synchronize all sales order
With Magenest's extension, you can sync sales orders from your store to QuickBooks using the previously imported customer data, product data, payment method, shipping method, etc.
- New orders generated by customers in Magento 2 will be synced automatically
- Orders imported from your store are automatically filled with corresponding data pulled from Magento 2
Synchronize sales invoice with ease
You can easily export invoices from your store using the previously synced sales order
- New invoices generated by the merchants will be dynamically synced to accounting system
- Old invoices can be manually added to the sync queue to QuickBooks Online
Different taxation policies affect your revenues and profit in different ways. So keeping track of your taxes and calculating tax accurately is important to manage your income. By syncing tax codes between Magento 2 and QuickBooks, you can ensure tax calculation accuracy.
Shipping Information synchronization
Synchronize shipping address correspondingly for each customers helps you to complete one of the required fields to sync sales orders and invoices from Magento 2 to QuickBooks Online.
Easily synchronize payment methods
With Magento 2 QuickBooks Online Integration Plugin, you can easily specify the payment methods with each invoice from Magento 2. Our extension supports 20+ payment methods, including ACH/Direct Debit, credit card to payment gateways.
- Paypal, Braintree, Authorize.net, etc.
- Bank transfer
- No payment method
Automatically synchronize product data
QuickBooks Online will be automatically updated when merchants create a new product in Magento 2, while existing products can be manually added to the sync queue to QuickBooks. Product Stock (Quantity) synchronization is available for QBO Plus Version.
Customer data synchronization
When customers create a new account in Magento 2, the database in QuickBooks Online will be updated accordingly. Merchants can also manually sync old customer data.
One-time set up and payment
You only need to spend time setting up the first time you connect QuickBooks Online to Magento 2, future synchronization can be automated. Plus, you only have to pay once to fullly use this extension.
- Manual queue syncing or Automated cron job syncing
- Manual synchronization requests are added into queue so you won't have to do any coding
Full list of features for Magento 2 QuickBooks Online
- Sync invoices and orders to keep track of your revenue
- Sync product data and customer data from Magento 2 to QuickBooks Online
- Sync payment methods for each invoice incurred to QuickBooks Online
- Sync tax rate for products purchased to QuickBooks Online Invoice
- Sync shipping fee from Magento 2 to QuickBooks Online
- Sync discount from Magento 2 products to QuickBooks Online
Reason to chooseMagenest
without hidden cost