Magento 2 QuickBooks Desktop Integration
Quickbooks Desktop Integration for Magento 2 is a powerful extension that helps merchants synchronize error-free data from your Magento 2 store to QuickBooks Desktop automatically in real-time. Merchants can transfer unlimited online transaction data at a glance
- Synchronize sales orders, sales invoices, and credit memos
- Transfer taxes, shipping fees, discounts, and payment methods from Magento 2 to Quickbooks
- NEW Partial invoices and partial credit memos synchronizable
- NEW Guest orders synchronizable
- Synchronize customer data & product data from Magento 2 to QuickBooks
- Synchronize stock value from QuickBooks Desktop to Magento 2 (Customization only)
- Support QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier, and Enterprise up to 2020
NOTE: Your existing data in QuickBooks Desktop might need to be remapped before syncing with our integration to avoid conflicts. Please read our User Guide thoroughly or contact us.
One of the best accounting software for SMBs is Quickbooks Desktop. This software keeps your books and financial statements accurate and up to date. But the pain point is that you need to export hundreds or even thousands of online transactions from your Magento stores and import them in the Quickbooks by hand, frequently. That will waste you too much time, money and some unexpected manual errors may also occur.
Magento 2 Quickbooks Desktop Integration automatically synchronizes all necessary data from your Magento sites to the Quickbooks Desktops. Ensuring that your data will be up to date with highly customizable capability accurately.
Synchronize and keep track of your revenue accross your Magento 2 store and QuickBooks Desktop
Manage Sales Revenue with QuickBooks Desktop
Synchronize your sales orders, sales invoices and variables including customer data, customer data, payment methods, tax rates, etc.
Automated and error-free data synchronization
Never worry about unmatched data or duplicate data between two systems. Automatic synchronization keep your data in sync at all time.
Easily set up and config automated process
One-time payment and setup
- Manual queue syncing or Automated cron job syncing with QuickBooks Web Connector
- Manual synchronization requests are added into the queue so you won't have to get troubles with any coding
You only need to spend time setting up the first time you connect QuickBooks Desktop to Magento 2, and then future synchronization can be automated.
Customer data synchronization
IWhen the customer creates a new account or has any changes on their existing account in Magento 2, the database in QuickBooks Desktop will be updated accordingly. Merchants can also manually sync old customer data.
Automatically synchronize product data
QuickBooks Desktop Integration will be automatically updated when merchants create a new product in Magento 2 while existing products can be manually added to the sync queue to QuickBooks.
Synchronizing all transaction data automatically
Automatically synchronize sales orders and invoices in Magento 2 to QuickBooks
- NEW Partial invoices synchronizable
- Synchronize Magento Sales Orders to QuickBooks Sales Orders
- Synchronize Magento Unpaid Invoices to QuickBooks Open Invoices
- Synchronize Magento Paid Invoices to QuickBooks Received Payment
With Magenest extension, you can sync sales orders and invoices from your store to QuickBooks using the previously imported customer data, product data, payment method, shipping method, etc.
NEW Synchronize credit memos from Magento 2 automatically
- Credit memos in Magento 2 generated by the merchants will be synced to Credit Memos in QuickBooks accordingly
- NEW Partial credit memos synchronizable
- Old credit memos can be manually added to the sync queue to QuickBooks Desktop
You can easily export credit memos from your store manually and automatically after setting up QuickBooks Desktop Integration
Mapping Taxes & Payment methods
Different taxation and bank policies affect your revenues and profit in different ways. So keeping track of your taxes and corresponding payment methods is important to manage your income. By mapping tax codes and payment methods between Magento and QuickBooks, you can ensure tax calculation accuracy.
Shipping Information synchronization
Synchronize shipping address correspondingly for each customer helps you to complete one of the required fields to sync sales orders and invoices from Magento 2 to QuickBooks Desktop.
More useful features
Customize the extension according to every business model
Contact our expert to custom the extension so you can map any data from Magento 2 to Quickbooks
Compatible with all Quickbooks versions
This extension is compatible with all Quickbooks Desktop version (upto 2020)
Support many payment methods
This extension supports over 20 payment methods
Control updated data
Vendors can manage how the information can be updated (by cron job or manual)
Reason to chooseMagenest
without hidden cost