QuickBooks Desktop Integration
Near real-time automated and error-free data synchronization from your Magento 2 store to QuickBooks Desktop.
- Synchronize sales orders, sales invoices and credit memos with taxes, shipping fees, discounts, and payment methods
- NEW Partial invoices and partial credit memos synchronizable
- NEW Guest orders synchronizable
- Synchronize customer data & product data from Magento 2 to QuickBooks
- Synchronize stock value from QuickBooks Desktop to Magento 2 (Customization only)
- Support QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier and Enterprise 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
NOTE: Your existing data in QuickBooks Desktop might need to be remapped before syncing with our integration to avoid conflicts. Please read our User Guide thoroughly or contact us.
Synchronize and keep track of your revenue accross your Magento 2 store and QuickBooks Desktop.
Manage Sales Revenue with QuickBooks Desktop
Synchronize your sales orders, sales invoices and variables including customer data, customer data, payment methods, tax rates, etc.
Automated and error-free data synchronization
Never worry about unmatched data or duplicate data between two systems. Automatic synchronization keep your data in sync at all time.
Never lose sight of your revenue with Income Tracker
Automatically synchronize sales orders and invoices in Magento to QuickBooks
With Magenest's extension, you can sync sales orders and invoices from your store to QuickBooks using the previously imported customer data, product data, payment method, shipping method, etc.
- Synchronize Magento Sales Orders to QuickBooks Sales Orders
- Synchronize Magento Unpaid Invoices to QuickBooks Open Invoices
- Synchronize Magento Paid Invoices to QuickBooks Received Payment
- NEW Partial invoices synchronizable
- You won't need to reenter shipping address, tax rate in QuickBooks as they are imported accordingly
NEW Synchronize credit memos from Magento 2 automatically
You can easily export credit memos from your store manually and automatically after setting up QuickBooks Desktop Integration
- Credit memos in Magento 2 generated by the merchants will be synced to Credit Memos in QuickBooks accordingly
- NEW Partial credit memos synchronizable
- Old credit memos can be manually added to the sync queue to QuickBooks Desktop
Keep your QuickBooks Desktop database in-sync with your Magento 2 store
Different taxation policies affect your revenues and profit in different ways. So keeping track of your taxes and calculating tax accurately is important to manage your income. By mapping tax codes between Magento and QuickBooks, you can ensure tax calculation accuracy.
Shipping Information synchronization
Synchronize shipping address correspondingly for each customers helps you to complete one of the required fields to sync sales orders and invoices from Magento 2 to QuickBooks Desktop.
Easily synchronize payment method
With Magento 2 QuickBooks Desktop Integration Plugin, you can easily specify the payment methods with each invoice from Magento 2. Our extension supports 20+ payment methods, including ACH/Direct Debit, credit card to payment gateways.
- Paypal, Braintree, Authorize.net, etc.
- Bank transfer
- No payment method required
Automatically synchronize product data
QuickBooks Desktop will be automatically updated when merchants create a new product in Magento 2, while existing products can be manually added to the sync queue to QuickBooks.
Customer data synchronization
When customers create a new account in Magento 2, the database in QuickBooks Desktop will be updated accordingly. Merchants can also manually sync old customer data.
One-time set up and payment
You only need spend time setting up the first time you connect QuickBooks Desktop to Magento 2, future synchronization can be automated. Plus, you only have to pay once to fullly use this extension.
- Manual queue syncing or Automated cron job syncing with QuickBooks Web Connector
- Manual synchronization requests are added into queue so you won't have to mess with any coding
Full list of features for Magento 2 QuickBooks Desktop
- Sync invoices and orders to keep track of your revenue
- Sync product data and customer data from Magento 2 to QuickBooks Desktop
- Sync payment methods for each invoice incurred to QuickBooks Desktop
- Sync tax rate for products purchased to QuickBooks Desktop Invoice
- Sync shipping fee from Magento 2 to QuickBooks Desktop
- Sync discount from Magento 2 products to QuickBooks Desktop
Purchase Orders, Two-way Synchronization and much more
You have both e-Stores as well as brick-and-mortar and want to have control of them in one system? Some of your Magento Orders are paid on Quickbooks and you want to get them back to Magento? We can make all of that possible for your business!
Some of the most popular requests for Quickbooks Desktop Customization Service are:
- - Two-way Synchronization
- - Purchase Orders Synchronization
- - Synchronize all Orders to one Customer in QuickBooks
- - Synchronize Invoices, Orders, Stock Value from Quickbooks Desktop to Magento 2
Still don't know what you need? Submit a form so we can help!