Magento 2 Rental System lets store owners add rented properties. Customers can rent items for a selected period of time and pick up their orders in-store or receive them via shipping
- Set rental periods for products by hours or days
- Set advanced rental period and maximum rent duration for rental products
- Advanced pricing: Set separate pricing for a fixed rental period and for additional rental time.
- Let customers pick up their orders at store with Google Maps for directions
- Set up lead time when customers choose to receive their orders via shipping
- Add a default rental policy page
- Assign email templates for rental receipt with a unique identification code
- Track stock quantity, available quantity and times rented of rental products
All essential tools you need for your rental business packaged in Magento 2 Rental System
Easily customizable rental options to fit your Magento store
You can turn any products into the rental type with your own setup so that you can gain more profits.
Effective rental orders management for a smooth operation
Everything is under your control. You know exactly rental statistics in real-time for business planning.
Easy configuration to set up your own store
- A rental receipt code is generated automatically.
- Google API Keys are integrated to show the map on the product page.
- Settings for the maximum rental period and pick up address.
- Settings for opening time and day-offs.
- Policy announcement.
A new type of Magento product - Rental product is created and edited easily
- Base price and Base block.
- Additional price and additional block.
- Rental price calculation.
- Delivery type (pickup or shipping with lead time)
You can opt for adding a new product with rental product type by 2 ways: Catalog > Products > Add product or Catalog > Rental Products > Add Rental Product. You are enabled to set:
Rental products and orders are managed easily
- Info in grid table shows available quantity and time rented.
- Track the status of orders (pending, delivered, returned).
Easy-to-use storefront for customers
- Choose rental products with multiple options.
- Plan a flexible rental scheduled time.
- Google map integration for better customer experience.
A full list of Magento 2 Rental System features
- Add a rental with a new product type - Rental product.
- Set various rental period for products: hour(s), day(s)
- Set price for a fixed rental period and additional rental time.
- Choose delivery types: shipping or store pickup.
- Set address for store pickup and lead time for shipping.
- Create additional options for rental products with a fixed price or based on rental hours.
- Set advanced reservation period and maximum rent duration for rental products.
- Set store’s days off and available hours for renting.
- Add store’s rental policy.
- Assign email templates for rental receipt with a unique identification code.
- Track stock quantity, available quantity and times rented of rental products.
- View and change the status of rental orders.
- Choose a suitable rental duration and multiple options.
- View local pickup locations with integrated google maps.
- Access personal rental history and status.
Didn't find what you need? Contact us for more information
Version 1.0.0 - Updated: April 1, 2019
Compatibility: Magento 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x (Open Source and Commerce)
- Compatible with Magento 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3
- Add new product type: Rental Products
- Add a new tab for product edit: rental settings
- Add rental configurations
- Add rental orders management
- Track stock qty, available qty and times rented of rental products
- Send rental receipts