Reward Points extension for Magento 2 is a powerful tool to build a customer loyalty program on your site by giving reward points to customers.
Reward Points and Social Share by Magenest is a Loyalty Program that helps store owners to reward and manage the rewarding points given to customers. Besides, Social Share integrated in this extension facilitates the promotion of a store via social networks. This means that Reward Points and Social Share can also rewards customers for liking and sharing a product on social media, a feature that no other loyalty program has.
The following is the key features of Reward Points extension.
- Admin can easily check transaction history of all users.
- Admin can easily configure new earning rules for customers, including:
- Behavior rules: Rule relevant to Event.
- Catalog rules: Rule relevant to Product.
- Admin can manage the spending point configuration.
- Admin can add or deduct points to user manually.
- Allow customers to earn points when:
- Spend money in store.
- Sign up to store.
- Review a product.
- Subscribe to newsletter.
- Have a birthday.
- Customers use points to get discount when buying products.
- Customers can manage their reward points in My Reward Points Dashboard:
- My Reward Points.
- Point Transactions History.
How does it work
- We have created the new reward point menu named "Reward Points" in Magento back end. By using this tab, admin will conveniently manage and control all of things your reward points.
- Firstly, admin need to set configuration to use the extension by clicking on
Marketing > Configuration.
- Set and manage rules
- After setting configuration completely, admin need to create rules regrading reward points for customers. Go to Earning Rules Manager page by clicking on
Marketing > Earning Rules
- There are two rule types allowing admins to choose.
- Customer Points Manager
- Reward Points extension allows admins to manage the number of points by their's customer ID. Here is the list of customers with the corresponding points.
- Admin can view and control some important information regarding the customers' point.
- Point transactions
- Reward Points extension also allows admins to manage the number of points by their's customer ID. Here is the list of customers with the corresponding points.
- For customer
- At front end, we created a new tab named
My Reward Points.
- This will allows customers to have a quick access to manage their reward points as soon as they sign into their account on Magento Website.
- Moreover, customers can also click on
My account > My Reward Points
- to access on the My Reward Points page.
- Here is the list of all things regarding their reward points.
- Customer can view and manage two parts, including:
- + Points Summary: Allow customers to control their total points, current points and spent points.
- + Transaction History: All of transactions regarding reward points will be listed here.
- 100% Open source
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface