Advanced Store Locator
Magento 2 Advanced Store Locator helps you add your stores on Google Maps and let your customers quickly find the nearest stores using a fully responsive interface
- Modern and UX-centric design
- Create and manage multiple store locations
- Set up a store finder for customers to locate your stores
- Showcase store locations with rich details and directions in the map
- Add featured and/or available products to stores
- Fully mobile-responsive
Allow customers to find your store networks in seconds
Guide your online visitors to your offline stores
Let customers find your stores easily and quickly
Provides customers with a detailed list and an interactive map of your store locations. Customers can filter your stores to find which ones are the closest to them.
- Customers and input the street and/or district and/or city where they wish to find nearby stores
- Customers can choose to specify the radius of their search to narrow or broaden the results
Show estimated distance and direction from customers' location to your store
Customers can get direction from their own or a custom location to your store similar to using a normal Google Maps
- Let customers locate their position using GPS, or
- Let customers manually input the location if GPS access is turned off
Show helpful store details
Customers can use these references to know if a store is open or not, and if they are having any special promotion and/or event. There are even highlight for the current day or on-going special occasions.
- Short description
- Contact information: Website, email address, phone number
- Store hours and special dates
Have detailed store pages
Display comprehensive information of the stores
The store detail pages have every of the mentioned information and a map of their own.
- Store details
- Store hours
- Special dates
Show store introduction
There is a section where you can provide customers with more comprehensive information about your store.
- Store description
- Photo slider
Select available products at your stores
With the ability to feature products of your choice at a store, you can improve their sales
- Select multiple products to be featured on a single store
- Stores that have the featured products can be seen on the details pages of those products
Your customers don’t always sit at their desktop to look for a nearby stores, chances are they most likely do it while outside. You wouldn't want to lose customers when your map and store list get squeezed and mixed up into that tiny phone screen.
Full list of features for Magento 2 Store Locator
- Show a list of store outlets with their location on a Google Maps form
- Show estimated distance and direction based on current location and travel mode
- Feature selected list of stores in product detail pages
- Choose your store icons
- Set store locations in multiple ways
- Admins can enable or disable maps and stores
- Customers can see a particular outlet detail and location
- Customers can view the store map in street view or satellite view
- Fully responsive design
Didn't find what you need? Contact us for more information
Version 1.3.1 - Updated: August 25, 2018
Compatibility: Magento 2.1, 2.2
Version 1.1.0 - Updated: April 12, 2018
Compatibility: Magento 2.1, 2.2 (Open source, Commerce)
Version 1.0.0 - Updated: October 22, 2016
Compatibility: magento 2.1
- Customer can create Location of Store.
- Customer can create Map.
- Customer can use Google map to get direction.
Version 1.0.1 - Updated: November 22, 2016
Compatibility: magento 2.1
- New theme and design
- Add widget