Magento 2 Mega Menu is an extension developed by Magenest, which helps manage categories and products on your Magento 2 store more effectively.
An attractive menu is an effective way to impress all customers
Creating a new menu with ease.
With Mega Menu extension developed by Magenest, making a new menu in your site has never been easier. We provide some effective tools and features that help you to create nice and fully functional menus.
Setting up mega menus or fly-out menus.
Mega Menu is a power tool of marketing for images. Your stores will be able to customize easily all information which you want to show on main navigation of a Magento website
Adding page into menu:
- Admins are also allowed to set up the menu structure.
Adding categories into menu:
- In this setting, admins can choose the category product that they want to display on the menu.
- The extension also enables admins to edit or remove any of these products.
Adding links into menu:
- There is an option that allows admins to insert links into their menus.
- Admins can set the title for the links.
Adding texts into menu:
- Admins can put the texts on menus orderly.
- Admins can put several texts on one menu.
- Admins are allowed to change the fonts.
Setting up mega menu or fly-out menu
- In the general setting of the Mega menu extension display, admins can set up the name, status and template of the menu.
- They also can change the store ID.
- With the extension, admins can use fly-out menus to provide an overview of a website’s hierarchy. It eliminates the need for multiple page loads.
- Mega menu helps vendors to increase sales by allowing customers to navigate with ease through the store’s menu.
Customizing menu items
- Admins can change the display infomation, location and style of the menu items.
- It helps the store’s menus get nice and organized display.
The list of features of Mega Menu extension for Magento 2
- Adding pages into menu.
- Adding categories into menu.
- Adding links into menu.
- Adding texts into menu.
- Setting up mega menu or fly-out menu.
- Customizing menu items.