Magento 2 Ajax Search
Ajax Search for Magento 2 is a powerful tool that helps your customers find information upon their request quickly and navigate them directly to the page they want without numerous unnecessary page loading times.
- Show search results as typing on the search box
- Set the minimum of characters and the delay time to render a suggestion
- Customize the size, position, and layout of the suggestion box
- Choose product quantity and types of information to display
Boost up your navigation to create a better experience on your website for your customers with Magento 2 Ajax Search Extension
Get quick access to your products via autocomplete suggestions
Ajax search box allows your customers to see the search result as they type, which reduce time waiting for the page to refresh. Your customers also do not need to go forth and back when they want to search with other keywords when they can easily click on the links on the suggestion box to be redirected to the page they want. By reducing the searching time, merchants can provide a more satisfying shopping experience.
Set up flexible layout settings to ensure the best visual on your website
Admins can easily customize various elements in the suggestion box such as format, size, and color in order to match your website’s design concept. It is proved that an impressive visual can make your store become more trustful in the customer’s eyes.
Control over customer journey on your size by customizing products in the suggestion box
Customer journey is an important part of every marketing campaigns. With Ajax Search for Magento 2, merchants can easily customize the products shown in the search results that orient customers to the exact pages as planned. Therefore, the customer journey on your website is shortened that avoids the situations that your customers can leave your site when spending too much time on searching for what they want.
Set up the workflow of the searching engine easily
- Admins can set the number of results that will be displayed on the suggestion box (drop-down style).
- In the Magento back-end, admins can set the minimum characters which are required to show the result.
- The suggestion box needs an amount of time to display and admins can also set that time in the back-end.
Customize the layout of the suggestion box
- Choose the layout style: Vertical or Horizontal.
- Set the width and position of the drop-down list by choosing among 3 options: 150% left, 250% left and Center.
- Set various colors for the background and the text inside the box.
In order to ensure the best visual on the front-end of the store, merchants are able to:
Adjust the product settings on suggestion results
- Merchants can choose which kind of product details that will appear on the search results including price, product image, and product description.
- Ajax Search for Magento 2 also allows you to display products in various orders: Most Viewed, Name, and Price.
Ajax Search for Magento 2 allows merchants to improve the customer shopping experience by providing useful information to them in the most convenient way.
Optimize the header and footer for promotions
- Header and footer of the suggestion box can be utilized as a fast and effective way of communication. Admins can place a notice of current discount programs supporting your marketing plans.
- Admins can change the color of the header and footer to impress customers.
The feature list of Ajax Search for Magento 2
- Set the number of characters required to render a suggestion
- Set a delay time before rendering suggestions
- Set the layout of the drop-down list with two options: vertical or horizontal
- Set the position and width of the suggestion box
- Add and set the color of the header, footer, and title
- Manage the number of displayable products
- Display product price, image or description upon suggestion
- Search for products and pages based on product titles and suggestions
- Quickly access to products, pages from the suggestions in the drop-down list