The saying that "Digital commerce is killing off brick-and-mortar stores" is lazy thinking.
According to TimeTrade’s State of Retail Report, 85% of consumers prefer to shop in physical stores because they like to see, touch and test products in person before buying them. Seeing the product with one’s own eyes can also help dismiss doubts, and convince a person that that’s the right product.
Because of this phenomenon, many online stores are equipped with Magento 2 Store Locator Extension which allows online shoppers to find the nearest stores, office, etc. at ease.
Below are some reviews of Magento 2 Store Locator Extensions Providers that might give you an overview of what to use for your Magento Store:
#1. Magento 2 Store Locator by Magenest
Creating a unique brand experience is important to any business. Magenest understands that it is crucial to have a connection between these channels so they create a separate page to list your stores with Google Maps display and let your customers quickly find the nearest stores.
With Magento 2 Store Locator by Magenest, merchants will receive lifetime updates and are supported by an amazing tech team. Their main features are:
- Create and manage multiple store locations
- Set up a filterable store finder for customers to locate your stores
- Store locations have rich details and directions
- Select featured or available products at individual stores
- Modern and mobile-responsive UI/UX design
Compatibility: CE, EE 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
Visit Website: https://store.magenest.com/magento-2/store-locator.html
#2. Store Locator Extension for Magento 2 by Magedelight
Magedelight’s Store Locator for Magento 2 lets customers find and locate your physical stores on Google map with various search criteria.
- Search store within a radius, by zip code or by city/state
- Create, edit, delete store location details like address, images, URL, Description, contact info
- Display store opening and closing time with lunch breaks
- Import/export stores using .csv file
- Display store working day and store closing days
- Mobile & user-friendly user interface
- Meta insertion option makes it SEO friendly
- Community : 2.2.x - 2.3.x
- Enterprise : 2.2.x - 2.3.x
#3. Store Locator Magento 2 by Mageplaza
Magento 2 Store Locator extension by Mageplaza is a superb module to manage store location. This module assists customers to find out the nearest shop location with ease.
- Add Google Maps to Magento 2 stores
- Get GPS coordinates and preview
- Display store information and image sliders
- Customizable maps for store locations
- Store Location filter function
- Configure working hours and holidays for a store location
- Local SEO
Compatibility: CE, EE 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
#4. Magento Store Locator Google Maps by Amasty
Regarding Amasty’s extension, it easily guides customers to the nearest stores with Magento 2 Store Locator. Drive more offline sales connecting your web store to physical stores.
- Display multiple store locations on a map
- Automatically show the nearest offline stores
- Provide filters to find stores according to certain criteria
- Show product availability in particular stores
- Display store locations street view
Compatibility: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
#5. Store Locator Google Maps by Aheadworks
This extension is an easy guide from your e-store to your physical store and doubles the revenue.
- Display your store location on an interactive map
- Use Google Maps as a default map
- Provide search by address and radius
- Mark each location with an image and a brief description
- Import locations
- CE 2.2.X - 2.3.X
- EE 2.2.X - 2.3.X
#6. Magento 2 Store Locator Extension by Ulmod
This extension by Ulmod helps customers quickly find the nearest physical stores with your products on a customizable, and well-designed store locator page.
- Create any number of store locations;
- Search for closest stores by address, country, state, zip code, and more
- Display all physical stores in a single map
- Display product availability in specific stores
- SEO Optimized, metadata (title, description) and URL key
- Ability to upload a store image and custom marker
- Expand and collapse the opening and closing hours
- Restrict location display per store view
- Import locations via a CSV file, sample import file included
- Responsive for mobile devices, adjusted and work great on any type of device and screens size
- Flexible configuration and management
- Multiple websites, stores, and store view supported
- CE 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- EE 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
#7. Store Locator for Magento 2 by Mageants
With this Store Locator, Mageants promises to increase the online visibility of your offline store outlets by adding their locations on your website. Add the locations on the appropriate product view pages of your brand’s website using our Magento 2 Store Locator.
- Create unlimited store locations for your brand on your website.
- Make your website more informative for the viewers with better insights
- Add information like store images, assign products to stores, customer reviews, etc
- Add the Google Maps location for the listed stores
- ‘Search by distance’ feature to locate an outlet at a specified distance
- Allow customers to view their current location on the map
- Access the longitude and latitude value of the listed stores
Compatibility: 2.0.X - 2.3.X
Below is the Magento 2 Store Locator Features Comparison by Providers
In a nutshell,
According to Hudson’s Bay Co. chief executive Jerry Storch, the future is “ALL CHANNEL”; indeed, a synergy between online and offline will be the key to retail success in the near future. Therefore, online store owners need Magento 2 store locator extension which allows buyers to find the nearest stores with a handy Google map.
If you are looking for a Magento 2 Store Locator extension for your store, you might need professional advice from our certified Magento 2 Experts. Ask them now!