Google Shopping’s first appearance in 2012 has brought a new height to digital marketing and customer purchasing experience.
A piece of ad with comprehensive information and a presentable image is what can draw customers in the first place and drive them down to the conversion funnel.
But how can you create one that gets featured on the first page of Google Shopping? The answer lays down at the act of curating an efficient Google Shopping feed.
If this term sounds new to you, read our ultimate guide to learn about Google Shopping feed.
If you have grasped the basics and are looking for something more sophisticated to handle your product on your Magento store, this is probably what you need - a compilation of the best Magento 2 Google Shopping feed vendors to aid you in creating a resourceful feed.
Scroll down to find out!
#1 Product feed Magento | Amasty
Amasty’s Magento 2 Product feed allows you to set up and upload your product data on multiple platforms: Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Bing,... the list goes on. Thanks to the multi-sales channels it offers, you can reach more customers across platforms while feeling at ease to create unlimited feeds with your bare hands, with no technical skills required.
- Create a Google Shopping feed in 7 simple steps. The instruction is clear so just follow it thoroughly via the Google Feed Wizard. The setting will work for both Google and Facebook
- Increase your brand presence on multiple search engines
- Offer pre-made templates and the ability to modify existing templates to better suit other sales channels
- The Magento shopping feed helps you create efficient campaigns as you can adjust your feeds according to the requirements on each platform and modify the product attributes you want to promote
- Stay on top of your campaign performance in one handy grid. This is a retailer-friendly interface to manage your data
- Create the feed faster with Multi-Process Generation and ZIP/BZ/GZ archives
- Community $199
- Enterprise $499
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
#2 Magento 2 Google Shopping | Magenest
This extension is not only aimed to assist newbies to Google Shopping but is also tailored for experienced merchants too.
Google Shopping Magento 2 extension by Magenest helps merchants sync their product data to Merchant Center Account effortlessly. As the result, they can upload the information about their products to Google Shopping at ease, saving you valuable time and resources.
- Automatically synchronizing data with Content API for shopping
- Offering 2 options: manual sync or scheduling the syncing time
- Easily mapping Magento product categories with Google Categories
- Creating product templates by mapping Magento Fields to Google Product Fields
- Setting up multiple feeds with different conditions
- Adding UTM trackings to your Google Shopping campaigns
- Getting product status and Google Merchant message for each product
- Community edition $99
- Enterprise edition $299
Magento Community - Enterprise: 2.3.x, 2.4.x
#3 Magento 2 Google Shopping Feed Extension | Magefan
Magento 2 Google Shopping Feed Extension by Magefan is a robust and straightforward tool that allows you to import your products to Google Merchant Center without effort. This feed generation tool goes with preset product fields. So all you really have to do is press one button and the extension will generate feeds for each of your store views.
It is one of the most cost-effective solutions if you only want to promote your products on Google Shopping. Drive more traffic to your store and promote more of your products effectively.
- Easy step-by-step installation instructions for composer and FTP install
- Preset product fields required by Google with the option to set your own values and extend the list of attributes
- Option to exclude disabled, out-of-stock, only visible and free products from the product feed
- Google Integration set up
- Generation of product feeds for each of your storeviews
- Community: $79
- Enterprise: $178
Magento 2.2.0 - 2.4.5 (CE, EE, ECE, B2B)
#4 Magento 2 Product Feed | Mageplaza
Magento 2 Product Feed by Mageplaza is a one-suits-all extension that is adjustable to all popular sales platforms. The template format is developed into 3 forms TXT, .CSV, and .XML and are said to be easy to insert or modify in the backend.
- Very easy to generate templates that are customizable to many platforms. Admin is granted unlimited access to template generation
- Support a library of useful variables for template creators
- Automatically add products to the feed by setting the criteria. Based on these rules, the admin can filter products based on sizes, colors, designs, SKUs, categories, etc
- Support all product types: bundle, virtual, downloadable, grouped, configurable, etc
- The product feeds are automatically sent to compatible platforms, search engines
- URLs are publicized, making it easier for other shopping engines to connect with the feed
- Product feeds can be updated on a weekly/monthly basis and admin can choose to do it manually or systematically
CE/EE/B2B/Cloud 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x
#5 Product Feed Generator For Magento 2 | Magebees
The product feed Magento from Magebees help you improve your customer reach and improving sales performance by auto-generating feeds for various shopping platforms: Google, Bing, Amazon, Shopping.com, etc
- Various templates are made ready to fit the standard requirements from major shopping and search engines
- CSV and XML formats supported
- Equipped with many filters, making it easy to set up the feeds
- Specify different price, date, and time formats for each feed
- Schedule the product feed at a selected time and it will be uploaded automatically
- Create feeds faster on FTP/SFTP server. You just need to adjust the setting in the FTP setting sections
- Set your own conditions for the attributes or change the export value
- Map the categories in Magento 2 Google shopping feed with shopping platforms’ categories
- Community: $89
- Enterprise: $209
Magento CE 2.2.x , 2.3.x, 2.4.x
#6 Advanced Product Feeds for Magento 2 | Mirasvit
Magento 2 Google Shopping feed by Mirasvit enables you to speed up the feed installation and adjust to the requirements of each online marketplace. It integrates perfectly with Google shopping feed and Google Analytics to both boost your brand presence and streamline the management alike.
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions. You just need to check the options you want to include
- Export products from any format. It can accommodate 100,000 products from your database
- Adaptable to your needs: you can change the product attributes, dynamic attributes, mapping, etc
- Product filters and performance filters to configure your product feed and stay updated with the performance
- 50+ templates are available and highly compliant with the requirements of each sales channel. It’s ready to use on many popular sales platforms. You can create your first feed with 2 clicks!
- Make use of the available library of patterns to design a sophisticated feed that grabs the attention
- Built-in reports and Google Analytics report to help you keep your eyes on the performance, clicks, purchases and help you choose the product attributes that create more sales
- Schedule your feed at a stipulated time
- Email notification to help you aware of the current feed updates/failure
- Community: $179
- Enterprise: $278
2.2.X - 2.4.X
#7 Magento 2 product feed | DRC Systems
Magento Google shopping makes it easy to create the feed, upload it to Google shopping, and offer various functions to speed up the process.
- Easy setup and configuration
- Various available templates to help you quickly modify according to the requirements
- Filtering to make it easy to choose your preferred attributes
- STP/SFTP setting to generate your feed faster
- Both manual and automatic feeds are available
- Regular license: $49
- Extended license: $520
Magento 2.0.X, 2.1.0 ~ 2.1.3
#8 Google Shopping Magento 2 | Webkul
Webkul Store delivers a Magento 2 Google Shopping feed that is flexible, automatic, and handy to connect your data to Google Shopping. The categories are mapped out in your store and Google feed, making it easier to handle.
- Authorize your Google Merchant account easier
- Configure product feed in module configuration part where you can set targeted audiences, set product condition (new, re-stock, etc)
- Easy to map Google merchant account attributes with Magento store attributes. You can reset and modify it after it was saved
- Setup category mapping easily
- Auto-update product information in Google merchant center account if it’s changed in Magento store
- Support all product types: downloadable, bundle, configurable
- Community $99
- Enterprise $178
Magento, 2.0.x , 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x
#9 Magento 2 Google feed | FME Extensions
The Shopping feed from FME is a resourceful extension that is functional on Facebook, eBay, Bing, and Google Shopping. It helps to improve the traffic, extends your brand exposure, and simplifies your work in approaching different platforms.
- Send you product feeds to multiple shopping platforms and search engines: Google, Amazon, eBay, etc
- Set up CSV, XML product feed templates in a few simple steps
- Easy to update product feed for Shopping campaigns
- Monitor your traffic with the help of Google Analytics
- Able to set the conditions to filter out product attributes and choose different attribute values for each feed
Price: $149.99 - $499.99
2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
We hope the list of the best Magento 2 Google shopping feed has given you some insights into the available providers out there. Magento 2 extensions cover basic functions such as product feed templates, selecting preferred attributes, filtering product attributes, etc. and some offer some advanced functions such as rules-based filter, adapt to across platforms...
If you’re new and unsure of how Magento Google shopping works, and which one to purchase, you can opt for the Free-of-charge product feed to get familiarized with the basics first. Ready yet? Explore it now!